Red Bajasunset Bajasunset Women's Red Backpack Dakine Dakine Women's Cosmo Dakine Backpack Cosmo qpSvFxv
Unlink your Coursera account from Facebook
If you can't log in with SSO when you start to set up your account, you might already be connected with Facebook. If this happens, you might see an error message that says “Sorry there’s a problem with your account. Please contact Coursera Support to resolve this issue.”
Red Dakine Dakine Backpack Cosmo Bajasunset Women's Women's Dakine Cosmo Red Bajasunset Backpack To unlink your account from Facebook:
- Log in to Ccoursera.org with your existing account
- Click Account Settings in the top right corner
- Scroll to the "Linked Accounts" section
- Click Delink my Facebook Account Red Authority Essential Tote Zip Port Chili Authority BG410 Port qtH18xFE
- After you delink your Facebook account, you'll need to click on the link in your original email invitation or LMS to try logging in with SSO again
Try the link again
You can log in and set up an account by clicking Log in via Your Company when you're setting up your account. If you can't find that option, check for an email invitation from your company's learning program and click the link in that email.
Check for a network issue
If you are can't connect to Coursera via your company’s SSO, you might have a network issue. Check with your company's IT department or program admin for help.
Check for a deleted account
If you see a message about being connected to a deleted account, or see "deleted-account" in front of your email address, you'll need to check with your learning program's admin for help.
Shoulder Bag Picnic Rock Nature for Cooler Strap Lunch Dawn Landscape Lunchbox Island zqdIw8