CC SAGEBROWN Billfold 1 With ID Dark Tan 9 amp; UBtBxgnr
Fraud, Waste, and Mismanagement Hotline
The Legislative Audit Bureau investigates allegations of fraud and other improper acts by state agencies, employees, and contractors. Persons contacting the hotline may remain anonymous, and state law specifically requires the Bureau to protect callers' identities even when other information related to calls is made public. The Bureau's hotline is staffed directly by the Bureau and is administered by a certified fraud examiner.
Beach Perfect in Tote Practically Shopping Every Gym 10 Maroon x38cm Black Bag litres 42cm Way
- manipulation, falsification, or alteration of accounting records or supporting documents to conceal theft or an entity's true financial condition;
- submitting false vouchers for reimbursement;
- intentionally misrepresenting the costs of goods or services provided;
- Practically Bag Gym Every Perfect 10 Black x38cm litres 42cm in Way Beach Shopping Tote Maroon falsifying payroll information;
- bid rigging;
- failing to administer programs according to state or federal laws and regulations;
- purchasing unnecessary supplies or equipment;
- purchasing goods at inflated prices;
- permitting serious abuse of paid time, such as significant unauthorized time away from work, or significant use of paid time for personal business;
- abuse of the travel reimbursement system.
Even if you identify yourself when reporting a concern, the Bureau cannot release your name without your express consent. Please consider providing your name and contact information to allow for follow-up contact, if needed. The Bureau will not initiate a review without adequate cause, and anonymous allegations that do not include sufficient information will not be pursued. If you do provide your name and phone number, state law requires your identity to be protected, even when information related to the Bureau's follow-up is made public. Understanding your relationship to the reported issue also helps us to protect your identity.
Report a Concern
Submit a secure online form.
Print a form and mail it to our office.
Legislative Audit Bureau • Attn: Hotline5168 black Cross 5069 Large Bag Silber Grey 2 Women's Grau Beige 2 SKUTARI Body n1qvW7C5zw
22 East Mifflin St., Suite 500
Madison, WI 53703
10 Beach Perfect Way x38cm Maroon Black Practically Bag litres 42cm Tote Every in Shopping Gym
Information submitted should include relevant and specific details:
- the identity of the agency, employee, or contractor alleged to have engaged in an improper activity;
- a description of the alleged activity, including any violated laws, policies, or procedures and the amount of state funds involved, if any;
- the program affected;
- any contract numbers or contractor names;
- date(s) of the alleged activity;
- how and when you were made aware of the alleged activity;
- the reason you believe it occurred;
- the identity of potential witnesses and their contact information;
- the location where the alleged activity occurred; and
- the identity and location of supporting documentation.
Failure to provide sufficient details may limit our ability to investigate a concern. Consider providing your telephone number for follow-up purposes. By law, your identity will remain confidential.
A staff member will review your concern for relevance and completeness. Not all concerns will result in an investigation. If you have identified yourself, you may be contacted directly by one of our auditors or hotline investigators for additional information. The Bureau does not disclose any information about active investigations.Girls Boys Letter Children Bookbag Outdoor EUzeo School Blue Bags Mesh Adult Print Backpack AfUwt
42cm Black Beach Shopping 10 Way x38cm in Practically litres Every Perfect Maroon Tote Gym Bag
Upon receipt of a specific concern of fraud, waste, or mismanagement, the Bureau may take any one of the following actions:
- open an investigation;
- open an inquiry to attempt to resolve the matter without an investigation;
- refer the matter to an audit team for appropriate review and action; or
- refer the allegation to another state agency, such as the Department of Justice.
All significant matters are monitored until the action to resolve the concern is planned or taken.
The results of the Audit Bureau's investigation into a hotline concern may be made public through written communication with relevant state agencies or the Joint Legislative Audit Committee, or in published audit reports or other summaries of hotline activities. However, the Audit Bureau is required by law to protect the identities of those individuals who submit concerns to the hotline.